Volunteer with CleanupUK and get your hands dirty!
Did you know that over 2.25 million pieces of litter are dropped in the UK every day? It's shocking, isn't it? By the way, when was the last time you caught a glimpse of a hedgehog?
Join us in creating a positive impact on your community. We collaborate with organisations of all sizes to clean up and truly make a difference in the environment and local communities. Remember, everyone has the power to contribute and help make a change.
Tackle litter, get some exercise, and spend time with colleagues to achieve safer, healthier and cleaner places for local communities and wildlife.
How litter picking can benefit your organisation
Litter picking is a unique activity that can help your team in lots of ways. By the end of your session, you could have:
- Better connected teams
- Boosted employee motivation and well-being, with time away from the screen
- Brand enhancement whilst giving something back
- Publicity on CleanupUK’s dynamic social media platforms
- The knowledge that you have made a real difference by protecting local wildlife, the environment and helping local communities
What can you expect?
As a charity, we need to cover the costs involved in supporting your day, so we ask for a donation of £60 per volunteer.
Here's what you can expect from us:
- We'll plan the whole day from start to finish, including getting permission from the landowner/council
- We will send you a pre-event briefing, and do a risk assessment and a safety briefing before the session
- We'll have all the equipment you need to take part
- We'll capture the session for you and your team by taking plenty of photos!
- And most importantly, we'll also provide refreshments, cake anyone?!
If you fancy spending the day with us and want some more information, get in touch
Become a corporate partner
Partner with CleanupUK to create a cleaner, safer, and more connected community. Let's team up!